Thursday, January 29, 2015

Consignment Anyone?

     Now that I'm back among the ranks of the unemployed I'm looking to make a little extra money on my jewelry. I'm finding that jewelry (or at least my jewelry) doesn't sell well online, but does great at craft shows where people can see, handle, and try on my pieces. I'm hoping to find a shop or two around Spokane and/or Coeur d'Alene that might be interested in showing/buying/consigning some of my handcrafted items. Since my mix of jewelry is rather eclectic, handcrafted wood, polymer clay, wire wrapped, etc., I am willing to make whatever you feel would best serve your clientele, whether necklaces, earrings, lanyards, or bracelets, etc.
     I've created a new slide show of "My Favorite Pieces" that I've done over the last few years to give a sample of my work. I've included a couple of my contest winners. I'm not into creating exact replications or mass producing any one item--I enjoy creating one-of-a-kind jewelry--I can reproduce style and color so to accommodate some custom orders. If you're interested, or know of anyone who may be interested in hosting some of my pieces, feel free to contact me through my email links. I would be happy to bring samples by your place of business to let you see my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment